Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saying that I Like

I was sitting here looking at different blogs. It has become one of my favoriate pastimes - I love the decorating ideas, recipes, etc. I went to Tales from an Empty Nest (fits my age group) and her thought for the day struck me as being profound - "Our lives are the only Bible some people will ever read."

I work as an administrator at central office in a school district. I have had to do a lot of professional development this summer. Today was my last day of training (Hooray!) I thought about all the people I have come into contact with this summer (and how irritated I got with some of them) and I wondered if they were reading the Bible or watching a soap opera. Just something to think about... I pray that my life points people to Christ and the saving grace that He offers.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment