Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mini Family Reunion

Since the girls and my nephews have grown and married, we cherish the times that we all get together which, as people move away, seem fewer. Amy will be the only child still left in the Houston area…she’s got a lot of people to watch out for – her grandmother and grandfather, mom and dad, and aunt and uncle (ha!).

Anyway, we all met at a  barbecue restaurant for dinner on Memorial Day.

Hannah’s not so sure about this.

IMG_1625

And she’s really not liking that bow that Grammy insisted she wear.

IMG_1626

Judy’s family minus Josh and Jamie…

IMG_1629

 

Sawyer smiling at his Lolly…

IMG_1631

Jeremy and Meagan

IMG_1635

Sisters, sisters…

IMG_1636

Grammy and her babies…we couldn’t get Katie to close her mouth!

IMG_1638

Katie loving the attention from her aunt!IMG_1639

MeMaw, PePaw and Chris

IMG_1640

Cousins

IMG_1643

Hi, Sawyer!

IMG_1647

IMG_1652

Grandpa and one of the apples of his eye…

IMG_1654

 

After we ate, we drove over to visit a little more at Amy’s new house.

IMG_1655

 

Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation, or shifting shadow. James 1:17

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, I'm so glad you left a comment, and joined in for the giveaway. So nice to finally meet you. You have a lovely family and the little ones are so sweet. We don't have grandchildren, kinda leaves a void in life. I appreciate so much that you read my blogs. Meeting people that I would never otherwise know has been such a wonderful blessing! Now, don't be a stranger, I'd love to keep hearing from you.
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat.....First I want to thank you for you prayers for Anne Marie - bless you.

    I love meeting new bloggin' sisters in the Lord so I popped over for a visit and love your blog. Your family pictures are just prescious and oh how I love Hannah's bow....so cute!! And I loved your antique store and flea market pix!

    Visiting your place was a breath of fresh air for me this morning!! I'm following along with you now!!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete