Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring has sprung...maybe


has

sprung...

maybe.

It is a gorgeous day here in Texas. Makes you want to run out to the nursery...with every other person in town. All of our yards look so dreary because of our cold winter. I'm not complaining because I know that compared to others, our winter was mild. But we are still going to have to replace many of our plants in our yard.

However...we can feel the promise of spring...new birth, new life, new growth. God is faithful!



I wasn't brave enough to buy a lot of flowers yet. My grandmother used to say you don't plant your garden until Good Friday. But I was able to make my tiny front porch a little more spring-like.



(I bought my urns at Ross and TJ Maxx. I love those bargains!)






Then He who sat on the throne said,
"Behold, I make all things new."
And He said to me, "Write for these words
are true and faithful."
Revelation 21:5 NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment