Friday, March 12, 2010

Double Trouble

Last weekend when we were discussing putting our dog, Teddy, down, my husband and I said we were not going to have anymore dogs for a while. It hurts too bad when something happens to them. That lasted only a couple of days. We were too lonesome without Teddy.

So...now we have not one but two puppies. A co-worker had doxie-chon  puppies (a cross between a dachsund and a bichon) that she needed to find homes for, so I graciously took one of the females. Then, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I went back and got a male. I think our daughters think that we have lost our minds. Oh well...

So, here are the new members of our family:


Charlie


Lucy





Double trouble

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Teddy. Dogs are such wonderful companions and a joy to have around so I don't think you are crazy at all for wanting to get another one...or two! After having 2 dogs in the house now for the past 2 years I can't imagine ever having just one again! Charlie and Lucy are absolutely darling!!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete