Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Irish Blessing

Tonight I am having a bout of insomnia, so I've been visiting a number of new (to me) blogs. Bella Della is one of the ones that I discovered. I loved the picture that she has taken of a country road. The colors are just gorgeous!

You're probably wondering what this has to do with an Irish blessing. Seeing as how I'm in a St. Patrick's Day frame of mind after looking at so many blogs that mentioned it, when I saw this picture I immediately thought of the poem copied below. It goes well don't you think?

Bella Della


Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be at your back,
May good friends be there to greet you
And your table never lack.

May your life be filled with laughter,
and your heart be filled with song.
May God shine His light upon you,
As you live your whole life long.


No comments:

Post a Comment