Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Grandmother's Prayer



I found this prayer in a book as I was cleaning today and thought it most appropriate.

Bless My Grandchildren


Thank you God for each of my dear little grandchildren that I may love without great burden, watch with delight, receive their tiny loving responses.


Help me to enjoy being a secondary character in the lives of my grandchildren, not first, but still very cherished.


Give my children wisdom to bring them up in a way that will open them to You.


Helen Ross

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and for your kind comment today. You have some adorable granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, glad you enjoyed our trip to Lockhart! This prayer is beautiful. And your granddaughters are adorable. I scrolled down to your last post, Kerby Lane is the best isn't it? And Chuys? I wish I hadn't read this before breakfast. Kathy

    ReplyDelete