Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Weekend's Coming


Thank goodness it's almost Friday. I have really been under the weather this week... I started out just being really tired. Then came the sore throat, followed by sneezing, coughing, etc. I have missed two days of work trying to get well. When I went in to work on Tuesday, everyone was wishing I was home (and I don't blame them!) I need to get well because the weekend is almost here!

Erin is flying in tomorrow night to go to the UT and Texas Tech football game on Saturday night. This is probably our biggest conference game of the year, besides Oklahoma. Last year we lost in the last seconds of the game and many (alright, Texas fans) think that it cost us the national championship. So...we're ready to make up for lost opportunities. Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment