Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today’s the Day!

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

In just a few hours Judy and I will be boarding a plane to make a once in a lifetime trip to Israel. I am still amazed that the Lord has worked everything out for me to go and I am so thankful to my husband for encouraging me to make the trip. I'm sure that it will be life-changing. We will be studying the scripture in the actual place where the events occurred and we will be led in that study by Kay Arthur. How awesome is that? I’m sure I will have many pictures to share and stories to tell.

image

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of Jehovah; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of Jehovah, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the stubbornness of their evil heart. Jeremiah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment