Friday, February 25, 2011

I can't believe it!

Guess where I'll be in about two and a half months...


I'll be walking with my sister where Jesus walked. 

I've got to get ready. 

I need some walking shoes.

I'm coming...

But you shall seek the Lord at the place which the Lord your God shall choose from all your tribes, to establish His name there for His dwelling, and there you shall come

 ...to the land where His name dwells...

You shall not do at all what we are doing here today, every man doing whatever is right in his own eyes; for you have not as yet come to the resting place and the inheritance which the Lord your God is giving you. When you cross the Jordan and live in the land which the Lord your God is giving you to inherit, and He gives you rest from all your enemies around you so that you live in security, then it shall come about the the place in which the Lord your God shall choose for His name to dwell, there you shall bring all that I command you...And you shall rejoice before the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 12:5-12

...with rejoicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment